Over decades people love that way of freedom and the possibility to go wherever you want.
That is what made this car become a success.
His reliability and comfort support this traveling in style and nowadays it is repairable all over the world.
Have an impression here in the video of this offered Camper:
This 1983 Bulli has been completely technically overhauled in the last 13 years by the last owner, as evidenced by invoices. In July 2021 everything was repaired, the parking heater works fine and received a defect-free Tüv and also passed the gas test without any problems.
This had been done for the Tüv and in the last years:
-air filter NEW
-spark plugs NEW
-oil filter NEW
-oil change NEW
-brake fluid NEW
-brakes V NEW (caliper + pads)
-carburetor gaskets replaced
-gas damper tailgate 07/20
-ignition cable set 07/20
-refrigerator “NEW” 07/20 ( got a replacement refrigerator , original but with additional fans in the back so it cools extremely well)
-spring plate left 08/19
-3 point belt rear for child seat 05/18
-wheel brake cylinder rear 09/16
-brake caliper front 09/16
-brake pads front 09/16
-brake system front and rear repaired 09/16
-tires NEW 07/16
The seal of the high roof could be renewed and in the course of the rain gutter.
This is a fully equipped T3 Bulli with original Westfalia factory equipment with high roof.
Read here what the Bulli has got:
– parking heater
– 4 berths, 2 above and 2 below
– Front seats swivel, new seat covers
– Kitchen block with 2-burner gas stove, sink
– Elektrolux refrigerator with 220V / gas / 12V
– 55L water tank with electric pump
– 20L waste water tank under the bus
– Original Westfalia high roof with large panoramic window
– Multi-stage ceiling fan with mosquito net
– Wide 215 tires with original chrome rims
– Underfloor gas tank with 8kg propane gas filling
– Swivel table
– CD-MP3 radio
– power outlet
– Boxes in the back and front doors
– Thermal glazing in the rear
– High quality custom-fit sunshade / thermal insulation for all front windows
– 2 ventilation inserts for windows in front
– Original tarpaulin and poles for the “outside” + floor carpet
If you want to travel your own way and attach importance to reliability, then take the chance on this Bulli.
The vehicle description is provided to the best of the seller’s knowledge and belief. We at Getyourclassic use our experience to work with the seller to provide a correct and accurate vehicle description. However, the bidder must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary enquiries before placing a bid. Our General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively.