Getyourclassic.com is a professional, high-quality site and we want to assure high-quality content to all our customers.
Rule #1: Be constructive, not negative.
- to say something is ugly, stupid or even sucks is easy.
- to say how you might improve it is more valuable end helpful.
- when you can specify what is wrong and how it might be fixed is the coolest.
Rule #2: Experience counts.
- Other readers take your opinion seriously, if it is a result of experience.
- Helpful is knowledge about a car`s particular history or the make and model.
- Let people know your specs of expertise and where you got it from.
Rule #3: Talk about the objects, not each other.
- Content is king
- Be respectful and beware of insulting.
- You may correct the content of others, but be polite.
- Adverse comments may get deleted by GyC.
- Misbehaviour may exclude you from GyC.
Rule #4: The market sets the price.
- We live in a free market, where the seller and buyer set the price.
- to say something is too expensive is easy.
- to show comparable sales or offers is helpful.
Rule #5: no comments please before you haven`t read the others.
- Digital equivalence to “listen before you speak”
Rule #6: Car facts only
- No buying, selling, or contact information allowed in comments.
- Posted email-addresses, phone numbers, or “want-to-buys” will be removed.
- GyC is not a “who-knows-what” or “who-has-it” forum.
- If you have a car to sell, just submit it via the submission form.