Porsche 356 B Super 90
- bumpers were set higher
- Distinctively tapered bumper horns towards the top
- Sill trims
- Windscreen curved in one piece
- Handle on boot lid widened towards the bottom with Porsche Crest
- Headlights positioned high
- Tail lights drop-shaped with integrated indicators
- Front indicators round and protruding, next to them horn grille with 2 louvres
- Brake light integrated in rear light
- Reversing lights centrally positioned below the rear bumper
- Exhaust pipes lead through the bumper horns
- Curved hubcaps
- Rear lettering with “90” suffix
This 1961 Porsche 356 Super 90 is a very original untouched example. It was never restored and the engine was never opened.
It was sold new through the Dealer Porsche Car Pacific in San Francisco in August of 1961.
The current Owner was even the first one to separate engine and Gearbox, just to change the Clutch. It is full matching numbers, meaning that everything on the Car is original as delivered back in 61. The outside had a light respray around 20 years ago. For the respray, nothing was dismantled. On the original Rubbers you see some paint. Indicating that they are still original. All the paint on the inside and the Dash is still original.
The technical components, such as the Clutch, Brakes and Lights were overhauled.
As the seller is a Porsche specialist, the engine is finetuned and goes like hell.
The Owner made a short Video with a Comparison of the earlier Porsche 356 A and this Porsche 356 Super 90.
This is your chance for a very original matching numbers Porsche Super 90
The vehicle description is provided to the best of the seller’s knowledge and belief. We at Getyourclassic use our experience to work with the seller to provide a correct and accurate vehicle description. However, the bidder must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary enquiries before placing a bid. Our General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively.