Not only do girls love candy and lipstick coloured 90´s cars.
Rare colours, low mileage, full options, special production year, biggest engine spec, complete history, mint condition, limited production numbers and special editions….!
Each of the above makes cars interesting for the vintage car affiniciado and/or collector.
The more of these points combined in one car, the better!
This sweet Porsche 944 S2 convertible has it all!
– 101.000km from new
– full options: dark blue electric hood and leather interior, electric mirrors and seats, air conditioning, tinted windows, Grundig car stereo by Porsche Design, electric power windows, central locking
– second latest model year 1990
– S2 engine. 211PS , 3.0l straight 4 makes it the largest capacity straight 4 engine of its time
– Serviced at Porsche from day 1 until today (full service manual), previous owners known, german delivered car, sold new at Porsche Kraus / Nürnberg
– Mint condition with almost no signs of ageing, unrestored just pampered and cared about, no winter use
– Internet says: Special model “ruby stone”; 100 examples produced with above mentioned specifications; only a few delivered in ruby stone as many might have been repainted in the factory in different colours as ruby stone was tough to sell!
This purple / pink paint originally was one of the color options of the infamous 964 RS.
Not only the paint is special, also is the electric top! This was available in 1991 on all 944 convertibles but in 1990 only on this special edition S2.
Being used only very little during the last 10 or so years, we decided to give the car a full on service and detailing at the specialists.
On top came fresh TÜV test and historical car registration (August 2021).
We are selling it now because of a new (vintage) car acquisition and the lack of storage.
Cover the Insurance with our Partner and only pay € 385,-/per anum. Calculate it here
The vehicle description is provided to the best of the seller’s knowledge and belief. We at Getyourclassic use our experience to work with the seller to provide a correct and accurate vehicle description. However, the bidder must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description and make all necessary enquiries before placing a bid. Our General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively.